Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: mtf test of leica R lenses
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 20:00:05 -0500

At 01:06 AM 4/26/98 +0100, you wrote:

>As one who contributes to magazines, I would counsel against stealing from
>them. Even if those who do consider the web to be somehow "special", or
>hope that the magazine won't come after them simply because it won't
>discover use of their copyright material on an obscure mailing list.

It is a significant problem considering the assault the Internet and many
"business" people who are not interested in an artists rights when it gets
in the way of maintaining the lowest bottom line possible. Those of us who
care about photography ought to be especially careful not to violate
copyright.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Logic: The art of being wrong with confidence...