Subject: Re: [Leica] Films and Developers
From: Dooley <dooley@iinet.net.au>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 1998 06:18:52 +0800

Tina Manley wrote:

>  and it seems expensive to me compared to just making duplicates of my
> negatives on negative film.

Could someone please tell me how to do this.  Will I need any equipment?  Also,
with all this talk on films and developers, does anyone have any experience
developing Tri-X in Ilfosol developer?  (I recently switched over as a test
from HP5+, a film I love - I find the delta films a bit too contrasty for the
aussie sunlight, but still have some old stock of developer.)

Thanks,
Sean
http://opera.iinet.net.au/~dooley/sean/index.html