Subject: Re: [Leica] Upside Down Shutter Speeds
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 06:04:55 +0000

>I'm very curious as to why you are holding your camera upside down?

I do that when I am playing with my cameras, and I especially like to hold
and fire the shutter of my leicas without film.   Leicas seem to looooove
it!  Similarly, almost all little children get a kick out of their daddies
holding them upside down so that they can get a good look at what the world
looks like upside down (or is it rightside up?) :).

Dan K.

p.s. I think its time for a CLA.  Thanks Thib!