Subject: [Leica] Telephoto Lens
From: "Dale R. Reed" <dale-reed@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 21:55:05 -0800

>From what I can find out so far(I am trying to decide whether to buy a
Nikon FM2n SLR or a Leica M6 for "nature" photography) the longest lens
that Leica makes for its Rangefinder cameras is 135mm.

If so then have any of you used other makes of lens, for example 300mm,
for your Leica Rangefinder Cameras?

I just bought a copy of "The Nature Photographer's Complete Guide to
Professional Field Techniques" by John Shaw to learn about these
matters.   Dale
- --
$  dale-reed@worldnet.att.net   Seattle, Washington U.S.A.  $