Subject: Re: [Leica] list postings
From: "Charles E. Albertson" <chucko@ricochet.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 11:55:47 -0700

Harrison--
	Eudora Pro has allowed for multiple accounts (over one Internet
connection) ever since version 3.0, as has Outlook 97 (patched), Outlook
Express (which is bundled with Internet Explorer 4.x), as well as the new,
much-improved Outlook 98. The latter is sort of free until June, if you
over look the time spent to download it from Microsoft (I saved myself the
agro and ordered it on CD).

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.