Subject: Re: [Leica] list postings
From: Harrison McClary <harrison@jnlcom.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 10:06:03 -0500

For the Mac I like Claris E-Mailer 2.0.  Very nice e-mail package, for
the PC I like Pegasus, nice program and is FREE.  In both programs you
highlight the section you want to reply to and hit reply and just that
portion of the message is sent.

Also they both allow you to check multiple accounts and if you are using
Claris e-mailer you can check AOL, Compuserve and Internet accounts - all
in one connection, it is the only pogram out there that allows that.

Eric Welch wrote

>Eudora doesn't allow that! I have sent numerous emails to them complaining
>about it, and they ignore me. I'm getting my Internet mail in the BeOS
>starting in a couple of days with a better email program, so I don't give a
>rat's patuti about Eudora after that. It's a pain in the keester, and
>completely ignore's nettiquette.

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto