Subject: Re: [Leica] Alan
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 08:57:38 -0700

At 06:15 AM 4/21/98 -0600, you wrote:
>At 12:37 PM 21/04/98 +0200, you wrote:
>>
>>I repeat my opinion that when a photographer throws the background out of
>>focus to emphasis the main subject he is guilty of LAZY technique.
>>
>>Maybe your right, I don't belong in this group.  One thing is certain I
>>will not risk the personal attack and ridicule again.   So this will be my
>>last posting to you and with my last "stupeh"  i will bid you goodbye.  It
>>was good to know you.

Alan,

This stuff blows over... proof? I'm still here.

Every person is an individual. Separate and individual thoughts, desires,
needs, etc. If we all thought the same it would be a dull world. So stick
around and tell it like you see or feel it.

"Illegitimi Non Carborundum"
(Don't let the bastards grind you down)

Jim