Subject: [Leica] Re: Film in France
From: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 18:06:27 +0200

On 18-04-1998 17:35 Mikiro Mori wrote:

>I will live in Strasbourg for two years.  Could someone in France please
>answer my questions. Here, Fuji Neopan 400 and Kodachrome 64 are available
>at 11 Fr and 25 Fr, respectively, per roll (with tax).  Are the prices
>higher in France? If so, I will take as much film as possible.  I will also
>take my Leica stuff.  Will I have to worry about a tariff ??? I hope not
>since I am not a french citizen.

Why don't you buy your films in Belgium? I have the impression (but could
be wrong) that photographic stuff is somewhat cheaper in Belgium than
France.
A Fuji Reala costs 219 BEF (21% VAT included) at FNAC (French warehouse
with also many outlets in Belgium). A Fuji Velvia costs 345 BEF, a Fuji
Sensia II 100 ASA 199 BEF.
1 USD equals 38 BEF. I don't have the price of others films at hand.

Pascal

t h i n k   d i f f e r e n t               a p p l e    c o m p u t e r