Subject: [Leica] MINT R equipment for sale - just like NEW!
From: Five Senses Productions <fls@5senses.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 13:03:40 -0700

Yes, I am willing to part with some R equipment in order for me to
devote my energy to mastering the M6 system without distraction.
For the 5% of my work when I need something 100mm or longer,
for now I will be using my F5 and long lenses instead of the R8.
For the vast majority of my shooting, the M6 is PERFECT.  I have
finally gotten used to shooting with it and it is a dream....my images
are coming out better than ever and I am completely satisfied.

Anyway, here's what I am willing to part with:

** Chrome R8 Body - MINT -  # 2420066 - bought NEW in
October of 1997, probably about 150 rolls total. Body has NO
scratches or marks whatsoever....it is immaculate, as i keep it
in a padded case inside a Lowepro AW bag at all times.
Not even a speck of dust in the film chamber or inside the body.
Original white Leica packaging, fancy hard case, manual, strap,
etc, all in perfect condition.  Only thing missing is the sync cap.
Just like buying a new body....I guarantee it!
Make an offer by email.

** Elmarit-R f/2.8 180mm with ROM - MINT - # 3644975 - bought
NEW in January 1998, only used about 10 times since.  Lens
has NO scratches or makrs whatsoever and is always kept in the
original Leica padded case inside a Lowepro AW bag. Front and
rear elements are ALWAYS protected when the lens is not in use.
Original white Leica packaging, leather padded case, manual, etc,
all in perfect condition.  Lens is beautiful and amazingly sharp.  Use
it wide open.....it is stunning!  Just like buying new, guaranteed!
Make me an offer by email.

I am also CONSIDERING selling my APO 100mm 2.8 MACRO, but I
am not sure yet.  That lens is a legend, and has no equal in the Nikon
line or elsewhere.  I just may get an R6.2 or R7 to go with it.

Francesco Sanfilippo,
Five Senses Productions
webmaster@5senses.com

http://www.5senses.com/