Subject: [Leica] Please stop in
From: Thomas Kachadurian <kach@freeway.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 1998 20:42:52 -0400

LUG Freinds:

As my wife and I begin to make summer plans, it occurs to me that some of
you might happen my way during your summer travels.

I live in Traverse City, smack in the middle of Northern Michigan's Gold
Coast. I travel throughout the area, so if you are going to be anywhere
near here from Mackinac Island to Frankfort please give me a call or drop
me an Email.

I'll at least buy you a cup of coffee, but perhaps we can do some
shooting--er, um--photographing or fishing together.

Tom
Thomas Kachadurian
WEB PAGE: http://members.aol.com/kachaduria