Subject: Re: [Leica] Please stop in
From: "Bruce R. Slomovitz" <brslomo@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 1998 08:12:12 -0400

Thomas,

How lovely and generous of you to make such an offer.  I was planning a trip
to Minnesota this Summer to see my wife's sister.  I also have a friend in
Michigan and I was going to stop by and see him.  I would love to come up
and go fishing with you and take some photos.  I'm planning my trip for
early August.  Does that suit you?  Please e-mail me at brslomo@erols.com,
if you would.  Thanks,

Bruce S.