Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica-Users List Digest V2 #324
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 1998 22:55:04 -0500

At 10:27 PM 4/18/98 -0400, you wrote:

>oh, and a note to those debating which lenses were made by Minolta. I have a
>24 mm lens for my R, just purchased used, and it says "Made in Germany" on

There is no question that this lens is of Minolta vintage. They put Made in
Germany because it's assembled and finished there. The parts and glass are
from Japan.

I've owned two of them, and they are very good lenses.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

IRS: We've got what it takes to take what you've got!