Subject: RE: [Leica] focus at infinity (pt.2)
From: Jim Laurel <jplaurel@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 11:26:56 -0700

I don't have any real focus problems, meaning I'm getting perfectly sharp
images in practice.  My original comment to the list was really splitting
hairs.  I'm just curious as to what's IS infinity focus.  Is it the lens'
infinity stop or is it 1/128th inch (probably less, actually) off the stop,
where the coincident images line up?  In any case, the difference is
negligible and I cannot see any difference in practice.

- --Jim Laurel
Seattle, WA