Subject: Re: [Leica] Scanners
From: dmorton@journalist.co.uk (David Morton)
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 15:49 +0100 (PDT)

On the subject of scanners, can I recommend my friend Tony Sleep's web
page on the subject?

It's at http://www.cix.co.uk/~tsphoto/tech/filmscan/index.htm

The idea is to compare scanners using the standard Kodak Q60-E3 test
slide, so that the results actually mean something. Odd that the
manufacturers don't do something as scientific really (heavy hint of
irony).

Not too many examples at the moment, but he's working hard gathering more.

Have a look at the rest of the site, http://www.cix.co.uk/~tsphoto/ while
you're there, there's some excellent stuff.

            David Morton  |  "saepius ventis agitatur ingens
dmorton@journalist.co.uk  |  pinus est celsae graviore casu
   Islington, London, UK  |  decidunt turres feriuntque summos
      (+44) 171 272 8908  |  fulgura montis."