Subject: Re: [Leica] Le Grand Experiment
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 22:03:43 -0500

At 10:52 AM 4/14/98 -0400, you wrote:

>darkroom; also, I'm at work on two books. The first one is nearly finished
and
>the second one is taking shape. I hope both will be of interest to people
like
>all y'all* who love photography.

Mike,

Send me copies if each and I'll review them for my paper! We have a weekend
section called "Off Hours" that's entertainment and arts oriented. This
would bring your books to the attention of about 124,000 readers. :-)
Interested?

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

He prayeth best, who loveth best all things both great and small; For the
dear God who loveth us, He made and loveth all.

"Rime of the Ancient Mariner"