Subject: Re: [Leica] Le Grand Experiment
From: nfrnkish@dux4.tcd.ie (Neil Frankish)
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 11:23:15 +0100

On one very hot day in Rome two years ago, carrying a large camera bag with
an SLR with 28, 50 135 and 300 lenses plus flash, plus lightweight tripod,
I said "Enough is enough" (particularly when my partner was breezing around
with a little Minox 35PL). I deciding that I would in future have a single
small camera with one lens. After much consideration, I ended up with with
an M6 and 50 Summicron. "Now" I said, "you have one lens; learn to *move*
to get the shot".

There followed a year of this, which did me a lot of good. However, then I
thought I might get a 28 elmarit, then followed a 90 elmarit, now I'm
considering a 35 ASPH Summilux, by which time I might need a second
body..............Arghhh!

Neil.