Subject: Re: [Leica] Newbie to be -- My experiences with G2 / M options?
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 1998 22:51:30 -0700

If you wear glasses and like 35mm lenses, forget totally about an M6HM. You
cannot see the entire 35mm frame in the HM without glasses. The same is
true with a regular M6 and the 28mm lens.

The M6 meter is a semi spot meter, and with it, you will be able to meter
on particular parts of the subject with high accuracy. You can't do that
easily with an M4 meter.

Jim