Subject: RE: [Leica] Newbie to be -- My experiences with G2 / M options?
From: Jim Laurel <jplaurel@microsoft.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 1998 22:17:42 -0700

Hi Daniel,
If this is to be your first or only M6, I'd recommend the standard model.  I
use both and like the M6HM with the 50 and 90, but the viewfinder is just a
little too tight for me with the 35.  I have excellent eyesight, but like a
little room around the periphery with the 35.

I'd echo Bill Rosauer's advice about lens selection.  When I'm limited to
just one camera/lens, I always take the standard M6 with the 35mm f1.4 ASPH.

- --Jim Laurel