Subject: [Leica] Court ruling
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 00:43:33 -0400

Robert wrote:

<<<  Oh and by the way, j aime beaucoup la Colombie-Britannique et les
chocolats de Roger s a Victoria.>>>>>>

Bonsoir Robert,

 Merci! They are tre bonne chocolate! :)

And for the Leica IIIg!  I'll take you up on it some day when I come to
visit Montreal and the McGill University medical school! :)

<<<<  I will lend my IIIg and Summarit to any lugger who visits Quebec and
Montreal. Just email ahead of time...>>>>>>

bonne nuit, :)

ted