Subject: Re: [Leica] A Mystery Cable Release / and ?
From: "Bill Larsen" <ohlen@lightspeed.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 1998 21:11:23 -0700

Gasp...ROTFLOL

Dan, You have to remember that in America there are areas where they =
still speak Elizabethan English.  Marc probably still thinks that the =
west coast is full of demi-wolves and water rugs.  No problem...think of =
Canada where they still have Roman Law in some places.  Shucks, if Ted =
was in Montreal, he would probably have to post in French and English.  =
You've made my weekend.  Pax.