Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: P/S-messages despite use of a Leica
From: dmorton@journalist.co.uk (David Morton)
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 18:33 +0100 (PDT)

Christian wrote:

> Well, Eric, I visited your side to, and want to comment on the above
> statement and your pictures:
> Technically the pictures are good and I doubt it would have been
> possible to capture them with a P/S.
> But concerning the 'messages', well, frankly (and without wanting to
> insult you) I find most of your pictures unimpressive.

Have you ever considered a career in the diplomatic service?

            David Morton | "I've finally figured out what's wrong with
dmorton@journalist.co.uk | photography. It's a one-eyed man looking
   Islington, London, UK | through a little 'ole. Now, how much reality
      (+44) 171 272 8908 | can there be in that?" (David Hockney)