Subject: Re: [Leica] HCB tape-record requested
From: dmorton@journalist.co.uk (David Morton)
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 22:43 +0100 (PDT)

Fabian Dierig wrote:

> About a fortnight ago there was a report about Henri Cartier-Bresson on
> BBC 2. Living in Vienna I had no opportunity to watch it. Did anyone
> take a record? I’m very interested in such a copy (PAL, VHS) and
> willing to pay tape and postage. (I propose Eurocheque or remittance.)
> Can anybody help me?

That was me, and yes I did tape it.

I can make you a copy, but only with mono sound (my original tape is in
stereo, but my second VCR is only mono).

            David Morton | "I've finally figured out what's wrong with
dmorton@journalist.co.uk | photography. It's a one-eyed man looking
   Islington, London, UK | through a little 'ole. Now, how much reality
      (+44) 171 272 8908 | can there be in that?" (David Hockney)