Subject: Re: [Leica] E-200
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 1998 20:52:49 -0500

At 04:51 PM 4/7/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Luggers,
>
>Well I got the slides back.  They were magenta and the roll ends showed
>dull red under a strong light but where attached to the cartridge - there
>is 1/2" of black.  The processor thinks the roll was fogged, practically
>like under a low incandescent light!!  New fresh film - shutter problem
>with the M6???  I guess I will have to shoot (expose) a fresh roll of

If it was a shutter problem, it would only be in the exposed areas, not in
the non-image areas. Sounds to me like the processor screwed up. But try
some other film, and a new processor!

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

He doesn't have much of a reputation, or so I've heard.