Subject: [Leica] E-200
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <n5xrd@telepath.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 1998 16:51:15 -0500

Luggers,

Well I got the slides back.  They were magenta and the roll ends showed
dull red under a strong light but where attached to the cartridge - there
is 1/2" of black.  The processor thinks the roll was fogged, practically
like under a low incandescent light!!  New fresh film - shutter problem
with the M6???  I guess I will have to shoot (expose) a fresh roll of
Ektachrome 100 and see how it comes out.  I have several rolls of slides of
K64 and 200 that look great and I think were exposed with this body.

Dick Hemingway

Norman, OK