Subject: Re: SV: [Leica] British <-> American translations
From: "Alan Hull" <hull@vaggeryd.mail.telia.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 10:01:39 +0200

Whether or not it is a critter or a paper target the Aim is to put a big
hole in it.  So with that udeniable fact lets be gentlemen and declare
David Morton and I the winner of this discussion.  Four hundred against
two.  About the same odds we faced on July 4th or whenever.  Anyway, this
subject has reached the critical mass of a dozen postings so its time for
the thread killers without a delete key to start complaining.

Alan Hull