Subject: Re: [Leica] Lens evaluations
From: "Alan Hull" <hull@vaggeryd.mail.telia.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 22:22:23 +0200

Erwin, you call for a debate then give an essay summarized by the snip
below.  If you're correct, (as I'm sure you are)  you leave nothing left =
debate.   The only hole I can find in your argument is the "data"  used b=
the engineers in arriving at what they consider to be a modern
interpretation of visual perception.  This is definately a subjective are=
a,
and is ruled by fashion, fads and trends,  Multiply that by culture and
there may still be room for an honest opinion based on emotion. =20

So how do you quantify perception based on "better"?

Alan Hull