Subject: Re: [Leica] off-topic, ALPA
From: Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@MAIL.WM.EDU>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 1998 19:32:18 -0400

I worked in a first-class photo store when I was in highschool.  We had
three Alpas in the used section (together with a array of Leica stuff that
I wince to remember).  One of the old guys I worked with told me that he'd
give me ten bucks if I managed to sell one.

I did, to a surgeon, told him that it was the only SLR in the world that
you could autoclave (true--or so I thought).  He seemed to like the idea.
To this day I wonder whether he tried . . .

Chandos Michael Brown