Subject: Re: [Leica] Measured Reaction Time / Marvin / Alf / Dave
From: Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@mail.wm.edu>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 1998 13:46:12 -0400

For what it's worth, I read an article on this phenomenon in -Scientific
American- back in the early seventies.  I can't offer the citation, but
doubtless FirstSearch would kick it out.  As I recollect, the
physics/optical effects are quite complicated, but I think that the post
below catches the gist of it.

Chandos Michael Brown