Subject: Re: [Leica] Seminar dates... West Coast
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 1998 10:51:30 -0500

At 06:15 AM 4/5/98 -0700, you wrote:

>Is there any reason we could not take care of the arrangements ourselves
>(LUG)?  I have done this many times for seminars...... it is not that
>hard....I would be willing to make arrangemants if it is in S.Cal

I'm sure we want to involve Leica if at all possible. If you make the
arrangements, and the local Leica rep. backs you up, why not? Leica needs
to get the word out about how great their lenses are, and what better way
than to show pictures not taken for brochures, but in the real world?

(Not that brochure photos are bad, but they are often very carefully
created with the inetnet of showing the lenses off in their best light, not
real world experiences where Leica excels).

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Is reading in the bathroom considered Multi-Tasking?