Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: M6 Film Loading Tip - (was Advice)
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 1998 18:05:19 -0500

Tina wrote:

<<<<That results in fumbling, swearing, and tearing of film as I try to
frantically to reload before I miss the "decisive moment">>>>>>>>

Tina, my dear southern lady!:)

"Swearing? Fumbling? Missing the decisive moment?"  Well I never! :)

And you using Leicas, why honey chil' it's so easy that I can't imagine you
carrying on as you have said. dear me! :)

The only good thing when that should happen is, us gentlemen have an
opportunity to shoot something before you have it exposed and in the can!:)
:)

Folding the film leader for the M6 is really a neat suggestion and works
very well. If you are like me, any time I show someone the simplicity of
have emulsion all over my face trying to explain "normally it doesn't do
this." :) Honest, it's simple and quick!"

And the person watching is now laughing as I frantically attempt to re-poad
without screwing up a second time. :)

While I have you on the line.  How is your eye? Has it recovered and
working OK?

ted