Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: M6 Film Loading Tip - (was Advice)
From: "Neal Findley" <nealfindley@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 1998 12:53:44 -0600

>catch when I don't fold it.  That results in fumbling, swearing, and
>tearing of film as I try to frantically to reload before I miss the
>"decisive moment"!  Best - TIna

Tina-
It is hard to imagine someone so ladylike becoming flustered and of course
the picture of you swearing is out of the question (unless of course your
new R8 curtain should jam).  By the way I finally tried the Epson Photo
Stylus and the 6 ink systems does marginally outperform my HP 722c.  And
more important, my 75 1.4 arrived today and I am loading up the M6 and going
out to try it on a beautiful day here in Houston.
- -Neal