Subject: [Leica] 75 mm summilux??
From: "Neal Findley" <nealfindley@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 1998 19:35:43 -0600

Just got the 75 today in the mail and just got back from shooting a quick
roll.  Have not developed yet.  My question to the knowledgeble:  I just now
looked at it closely and it does not indicate it was made in Canada or for
that matter Germany.  Do the Canadian versions normally have "made in
Canada" on them.  Serial number is 3719326 if that helps. Thanks.
- -Neal