Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: M6 Film Loading Tip - (was Advice)
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 1998 19:00:12 -0500

At 06:05 PM 4/4/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Tina wrote:
>
><<<<That results in fumbling, swearing, and tearing of film as I try to
>frantically to reload before I miss the "decisive moment">>>>>>>>
>
>Tina, my dear southern lady!:)
>
>"Swearing? Fumbling? Missing the decisive moment?"  Well I never! :)
>
>While I have you on the line.  How is your eye? Has it recovered and
>working OK?
>
>ted

Hi, Ted -

I promise I haven't been swearing and fumbling since Tom showed me that
neat trick!  My eye is fine thanks.  In fact, when I went for a checkup the
vision in that eye seems to have improved.  I think I gave myself the
equivalent of laser surgery, but I wouldn't recommend that anybody else try
it!  I have to grab my cameras and go. They are launching 7 hot air
balloons in my front yard (well, across the street at the lake).  Talk to
you later - Best - Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
<http://www.photogs.com/manley/index.html>
<http://www.aperture-photo.com/site/reportage/manley/manleyframeset.html>