Subject: RE: [Leica] First Tri-Elmar /J. Laurel
From: "Fantoni, Ernesto" <Fantoni@PHIBRED.COM>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 02:15:40 -0600

Jim,

no malfunctioning at all. To change the focal lenght in the Tri Elmar,
you have to do like that, as I reported in a previous mail:28 and 35 are
at the edges of the ring, 50 is in the middle, but if you are
at 28 and you want to pass to 50, you need to go to 35 first, then you
can go to 50 and the proper frames will appear.

Ernesto