Subject: Re: [Leica] Soft Release
From: Dennis Painter <dwp@deltanet.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 09:40:41 -0800

TTAbrahams wrote:

> Dennis, I am working on a soft release design and when I have some time to do
> some experimental machining and can figure out the die for the thread
<snip>

Tom,

I understand the economics and don't disagree.  I believe Fred made 100
years ago and cost him about $5 each.  It seems today's market should
easily pay an end user price of $20.

I can see you hardly need another project but hope you will let the LUG
know if you can make this available.

Thanks, Dennis

- --
Experience is a tough teacher. It gives the test before the lesson.
- -unknown