Subject: Re: [Leica] Vancouver on 50mm's a day! :)
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 00:02:31 -0500

Tom K. wrote:

<<<When is the Leica workshop on Cape Cod,and who do I contact for
details>>

Hi Tom,

Contact Carl Derderian at Park Square Camera and Photo, Boston:

                    Pksqcamera@aol.com

Hope you can make it as it's great fun! :) Quite a number of LUGNUTS
attended last year and I know there are several repeaters for this year, as
well as several new ones who missed last year by being too late getting
booked.

And everyone goes away feeling better about picture taking and having had a
good time to boot.  I haven't had anyone beat on me with a monopod or throw
old Leicaflexes. But quite a number of folks have come back for many years
in a row and when they can't make it, I receive personal e-mail apologizing
that they can't. Makes a guy feel like all the preparations are worth it.:)

So it's the Park Square-Leica workshop, Cape Cod. And bushels of Leica
equipment "to use" as well to "fondle" :)

ted