Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Glory and Improper Posting
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 21:18:40 -0500

All,
First point Marc made about binaries- on this group, where some people
cannot receive binaries, sending even a small JPG will cause the receiver to
get LOTS of meaningless text characters, and is a waste of bandwidth and
time. The second point- I would hope we are a little more mature than
anything as purile as the message sent, and since I share some of the
trivialities, and wit of this board with my wife, I would prefer not to get
any nasty surprises.
It's not really a matter of freedom of speech, but of civility; despite a
lot of the chest thumping, bickering, arguments and whatnot, we do seem to
be more civil to each other than any other place on the net! Let's keep it
that way.
Dan'l
dwpost@msn.com