Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Glory and Improper Posting
From: Mike Gardner <mikeg@neca.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 22:18:33 -0500

=A0

Bruce R. Slomovitz wrote:

> Dear Eric,
>
> The bible tells us not to judge others lest we be judged.=A0 It also sa=
ys that
> someone who lusts after a woman in his mind is just as guilty as if he =
had
> committed adultery.=A0 It says that one sin, any sin, is enough to cond=
emn us
> to everlasting damnation and that all have sinned and fall short of the
> glory of God.=A0 So who are you or who am I to judge Bill Clinton or an=
yone
> else?
>
> ...because Eric said...
> >This is not an accurate view of why most people who find such trash in=
 bad
> >taste. But that doesn't stop people from repeating such inaccurate vie=
ws.

With all due respect, this has all the earmarks of the beginning of a thr=
ead
that won't die like the endless Diana thing.=A0 Unless God or Bill Clinto=
suddenly take up using Leicas, wouldn't=A0 this be more appropriate taken=
private email, if you must keep at it?I'd rather hear some more Leica
travelogues or even a good parasite story.

Mike Gardner
=A0