Subject: Re: [Leica] 40/2 Lens Question
From: Peterson_Art@hq.navsea.navy.mil
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 14:09:09 -0500

     Richard,

     I was able to get a hood new from Leica USA recently.  I dealt with
     Mr. Dave Elwell at (201) 767-5728.

     Caps are available in virtually new condition from KEH Camera Brokers,
     who lists it as follows: "FRONT 35.5 14191 THIN PLASTIC (CL) LN $10."
     The "14191" is the cap's part number, and the "35.5" I take to be the
     inner dimension of the hood, into which the cap snaps (i.e., the cap
     requires the hood to attach to).

     KEH's phone number is (404) 892-5522, and their website address is
     www.keh.com.  Other dealers have the caps as well.

     Hope that helps,

     Art Peterson