Subject: Re[2]: [Leica] SCALA, etc.
From: Peterson_Art@hq.navsea.navy.mil
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 13:41:58 -0500

     David,

     Many years ago in school I had some experience developing and printing
     my own pictures, and so I can understand and agree with the points you
     make (below).  But as one who can now afford neither the equipment nor
     even the space for a darkroom, I would like to ask you, and any other
     LUG member who may wish to offer advice, how a photographer like Henri
     Cartier-Bresson (who I've heard did not do any darkroom work) achieved
     the magnificent prints that he did.

     Thanks in advance for any suggestions,

     Art Peterson