Subject: Re: [Leica] A Chatterton Story
From: MSwiek <MSwiek@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 09:35:03 EST

Well, thought I would add my voice to the fray and note my 10+ years of very
pelsant dealings with Don Chatterton.  I ave always found him to be helpful,
copurteous, informative, and the equipment to be in better than expected
condition when it arrives.  he ships promptly, packs the stuff well, and is
really a gem.  His advice is always right on.  Furthermore, on the occaisions
when I call for "advice and info" when just considering a purchase, Don has
never appeared rushed or anxious to get me off the line in favor of a "paying"
call.  My own conscience keeps me from tying him up with endless Leica gossip,
of which we are all capable, since he is a small shop and does have to take
time to make a living.  Don is one of the few I can deal with in complete
confidence.  Heck, even my wife doesn't fet upset when a box arrives from him.
She knows I got a fair deal and had a great time while doing it.

Mike Swiek