Subject: Re: [Leica] A Chatterton Story
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 09:38:56 -0500

Don,
Don't give up; I worked for over 22 years and a police telecommunicator. I
heard every possible complaint you could imagine. What kept me going was the
knowledge that the number 911 made you a target. I suppose having your name
and number hanging out there, a target for every disgruntled,
passive-aggresive, with a keyboard or phone makes it seem that the whole
place is coming down around your ears.
It ain't so; I admit there that was moment when I thought, 'how does this
guy stay in business?', then reality kicked in. It didn't take a rocket
scientist to see that a couple of wild hairs set off a furor of support for
you, and from a surprisingly large number people. Since most people seem to
follow the adage,' the sqeaky wheel gets the grease', and most satisfied
people are satisfied to sit quietly and do or say nothing, I was gtratified
to see that LUGger are willing to hoist themselves to their aching feet and
stand up for you!
Stay with us- please.
( soon as Old Thing says I can get an M camera, I may call you!)
Dan'l
dwpost@msn.com