Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Hollywood Moss Photo / Neal
From: "Neal Findley" <nealfindley@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 1998 21:31:32 -0600

>Any advice would be appreciated.
>
> Marvin
>
> I guess I will eventually have to go to a negative scanner as I am
reluctant
> to ask for help of the LUGgers.

Marvin-
I made a new years resolution to try not to give any more advice until I
grow up.  It has been very hard to keep.  The only thing that seems to have
significantly improved my scanning was buying Photoshop and using a negative
scanner( in my case the nikon coolscanII which is not quite as good as the
L1000 soon to be L2000).
Marvin, surely you are not serious about asking for LUG help- you have
volunteered information many times that has helped me and if there is any
way I can help you please let me know by direct email.
- -Neal