Subject: [Leica] R6 system for sale
From: "Fred Whitlock" <afc@cl-sys.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 1998 16:16:51 -0500

Are you an M photographer looking to get into the Leica R system?  I have a
very nice system available which includes:

Leica R6 body - Mint-  condition
21mm f4 Super Angulon R - Mint
35mm f2 Summicron R - Exc++ this is the original Leicaflex model and has
been ugraded by Leica to 3 cam.
50mm f2 Summicron R - Exc++ condition but missing the little red lens mount
indicator.  Canadian lens.
90mm f2 Summicron R - Mint- Also the Canadian lens.

The whole shootin' match is $2600.  I can provide serial numbers or photos
if interested.  Good shooting.

Fred
Maplewood Photography
http://www.maplewoodphoto.com