Subject: Re: [Leica] Keeble & Shuchat
From: Jeff Alford <alford@batnet.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 16:33:10 -0800

We do have a web page. Well sort of! This is a new adventure for our store and
it is still under construction.  Our URL is:

http://www.kspphoto.com

We do not have a catalog. Feel free to call, FAX or email with any questions.

Jeff Alford
Keeble & Shuchat Photography
PO Box 61060
290 California Avenue