Subject: Re: [Leica] T-max horror
From: Alan Brown <abrown@ncsi.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 1998 05:23:52 -0600

>At 12:39 AM 3/20/98 -0600, you wrote:
>
>>BTW, I have been using Gordon Hutchings' pyro developer sold by
>>Photographer's Formulary with what I consider to be wonderful results.
>
>Ah, Pyro. No experience with that developer. I hear it's real sharp, but
>it's quite toxic, no?
>==========
>
>Eric Welch
>St. Joseph, MO
>http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch
>
>IRS: We've got what it takes to take what you've got!

Eric,

Yes, it is more dangerous than othe developers, but now comes as a liquid
which means you don't risk inhalation of any dust when mixing.  Using
rubber gloves also virtually eliminates any contact.  But certainly one
needs to be very careful.  Also, sorry about your M6!  Enjoyed your strange
story.

Regards,

Alan Brown