Subject: Re: [Leica] A Chatterton Story
From: "Ernest Nitka" <eenitka@axess.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 09:04:36 -0500

- -I was trying over and over again to hand them my money
>for product, in the most straightforward way, and it seemed like they
couldn't
>be bothered to take it.  Do they do such scary volume that they can do
that?

>It's the flu.  It must be the flu.

Jeff - as I tell any dealer who treats me this way - "I may not be a
professional photographer but I am a professional buyer!"  You are a nicer
person than I as I would have blown off that dealer in an instant.  These
Leica toys are not cheap and you should insist on at least decent service if
not stellar service at every turn.  I would say - Let don kick the dog after
he got off the phone but never kick the customer.

Ernie