Subject: Re: [Leica] non-leica lens rolecall
From: Michael Volow <mvolo@acpub.duke.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 00:06:53 -0500 (EST)

My favorite non-Leica lens for my M6 is my Canon 19mm/f3.5 SM. It couples
to the RF, focuses to 19" (scale focuses the last 14"), and works with the
M6 meter. It has always been an excellent lens, but since John Van Stelton
re-did the anti-reflection coating around the edge of the rear element, it
seems to be contrastier and more flare-free. Its finder is metal and built
like a tank. I have not compared it with the latest Leica 21mm glass.

Michael Volow (mvolo@acpub.duke.edu)
Durham VA Medical Center, Durham, NC
919 286 0411 Ext 6933