Subject: Re: [Leica] non-leica lens rolecall
From: Thomas Kachadurian <kach@freeway.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 00:32:43 -0500

Charlie:

Pretty easy, really. It's warm, but doesn't turn neutral colors yellow.

Of what I've owned:
Schnieder lenses are cold
Nikkor, Mamiya and Fujis are neutral and clean, but uninteresting
Leica and the 28 Rokkor - Warm, like pre dusk light, but they don't turn
sidewalks yellow
Canon-warnm, but at the exspense sometimes of taking cement, white things
in shadow and other neutral tones to yellow.

It isn't easy to use plain old words to describe something you can see,
maybe somebody else can help me explain this.

Tom