Subject: Re: [Leica] RRS M plate #B30?
From: Michael Weisberg <mdw3@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 04:00:35 -0800

I use the RRS plate in conjunction with an Arca B1 ballhead.  The two
combine to provide an incredibly robust support platform, easy-to-use
and beautifully constructed.  For its part, the RRS plate is perfectly
machined and galvanized, constructed with great precision and
functionality in mind.  It will not scratch the base plate of your
precious M camera bodies, and provides for the easy quick-change of
bodies with a little bit of practice.

Michael